Friday 2 March 2012

Fill In the Blank Friday

The highlight of my week was seeing BB looking through books by herself, and listening and repeating each letter as I spelt out 'daddy' for her. Also seeing her able to climb the rope ladder on the climbing frame by herself; the same one she couldn't climb last September. She's just getting to be so big!

If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be bright, colourful, eclectic. And fresh.

My first vehicle was a black moped. It got me from A to B. And was incredibly cheap to run!

An item I need to have in my day in order to function is the shower. It's not just the place where I get clean; it's ultimate privacy, fifteen minutes at least where I get to luxuriate in the warm water and think lots of things whilst enjoying the peace of it. I really hate it when the phone rings and I'm showering. Cruellest thing ever!

My favourite way to waste time is on pinterest with a bowl of soup in front of me! Or sometimes watching weird documentaries with that same bowl of soup in front of me.  

Right now I could really go for a sleep - and I will be, as soon as I've finished this!

This weekend I will be going for a walk with KT, then looking at which church I want to try next near me. Oh, and doing lots and lots and lots of cleaning ready for the parents coming home.

Love love xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...